About Me

My Photo

My name is Amy.
I get excited about every little thing.  I take pictures of my food and other people's food.  I live in Seattle and am happily married to a bearded grad student.  
Bon appetit!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

late riser



Gluten-free toast with honey, cinnamon, almond butter and sliced banana greeted me this morning.  A late morning, thanks to this tasty chest cold I picked up over the weekend.  Please don't mind me if I smell like vapor rub and cherry cough drops, and forgive me if I erupt in to a spitty sputter the next time we have a conversation.  I promise I'll cough in to my sleeve.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds DELICIOUS Amy! I just might have to make some GF bread this next week and some Sunbutter so I can have it for breakfast. :-) I hope you are feeling better hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your version sounds delightful, Dollface! Do you have a bread machine or do you make it by hand? Also, have you tried coconut butter? I'll bet it would spread nicely with your sunbutter. Thanks for the well wishes! xoxo

      Delete